Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file should be in MS Word format NOT in Adobe Acrobat document (pdf file) format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been activated and ready to click. The references that have doi number must be provided
- The text is single-spaced and follow author gudilines and journal template. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- English grammar and typographical errors were carefully checked, and the similarity test must be below than 15%.
- The authors must provide suggested reviewers. Please provide valid email address and affiliations
- Please provide ORCID ID for each author. The ORCID ID or Scopus ID must be input to metadata during submission